AP10PA, Pneumatic Actuation Pressure Regulator, Low Flow
Series AP is an ultra high purity (UHP) diaphragm valve for gas delivery in semiconductor and other clean industries. The series is available in air operated and manually operated valves with low and high pressures. Available options include Hastelloy® C22, 316L SS secondary remelt, and the choice of normally closed or normally open indicator switch.
- Actuation control pressure isolated from process gas by two seals
- Body material: 316L SS secondary remelt
- High inlet pressure type: Max. 3500 psig (24.1 MPa)
- Flow capacity: Standard to 30 slpm, HF (Option) to 120 slpm
- Ni-Cr-Mo alloy internals available for corrosion resistance
- 100 psig (0.69 MPa) outlet pressure achievable with 80 psig (0.55 MPa) control pressure or less