AZ15PA, Pneumatic Actuation Pressure Regulator, Low Flow (Tied-diaphragm)
Series AZ is an ultra high purity (UHP) regulator for gas delivery in semiconductor and other clean industries. The series is available in low to high flow capacities, with some models offering a tied-diaphragm design. Available options include Hastelloy® internals for corrosion resistance, and a tube stub weld fitting connection.
- Actuation control pressure isolated from process gas by two seals
- Body material: 316L SS secondary remelt
- High inlet pressure type: Standard Max. 3500 psig (24.1 MPa)
- Flow capacity: Standard to 30 slpm
- Ni-Cr-Mo alloy internals available for corrosion resistance
- 100 psig (0.69 MPa) outlet pressure achievable with 80 psig (0.55 MPa) control pressure or less